Home investigates ideas that effect where we live and explores how these are represented and incorporated in design. These themes are realised in the creation of the combination of sculpture, painting and historic narrative. It turns out that there is often more to where you live than meets the eye. In finding out the history of a place one is better able to site oneself in the present and feel at home. The daily rise and fall of the sun gives us the moment and the memories we make together offer warmth.
Figures above listed below
1. Context – Topographical Makette
2. Symbol – Acrylic on reclaimed timber
3. Paw Print - Brickmakers mark on house
4. Material - Acrylic on box canvas
5. Inside Out – Kaleidoscopic abstraction